This post is part of a new challenge that some of my blogger friends and I are doing. So to kick it off, this week, we’re starting with random. If you knew me, you’d think this was perfectly fitting! 🙂
1) I love my feet. They’re perfect. And I take pictures of them in the sand all the time 🙂
2) I hate jell-o. It’s a consistency thing, but it makes me gag. Blech!
3) I’m the only person in my family with green eyes….and I LOVE that. (A couple others will tell you theirs are green, but the way I see it: If they have to argue it, then they aren’t REALLY green!)
4) I don’t mind being short. I actually enjoy it. It makes me unique, and suits me quite well.
5) I hate having big boobs. There. I said it. I’ve never liked them. Don’t want SMALLER, per say, but I wouldn’t mind perkier. TMI? Oh well.
6) I have only owned silver cars. Even the red truck I drive isn’t “mine”, but rather on loan temporarily. But the next car I buy….she’s going to be white. And I will love her and take care of her and wash her and change her oil (this is me pledging to do this….because based on the conditions of my current vehicle, my boyfriend would beg to differ haha)
7) I hate silver cars.
8) I think peanut butter is the nastiest thing on earth. I honestly mean that. Don’t try to bring me to your side of things and tell me it’s divine with chocolate. I’ll only glare at you. I mean it.
9) I love my hair. It’s frizzy and it hates humidity, but when I take the time to do it, it looks good. And I actually enjoy being able to go from curly to straight. Everyone likes options, right?!
10) I’m ambidextrous. I write with my right hand, but I do everything else with my left. Eat. Pour coffee. Brush my teeth. Butter toast. My sister is the exact opposite – writes left-handed but does everything else right-handed.
11) I love adventures. As long as it doesn’t involve sky-diving, I’m basically up for any kind of adventure – at least once!
12) My favorite color is purple. This is ironic because I own a TON of pink stuff. So maybe I’m a closet pink lover?
13) I am the oldest of my mother’s kids, the middle of my father’s kids, and the fourth of five in the line of my father and stepmother’s kids. Safe to say I was never stuck in “middle child” or “oldest child” mentality. In fact, I basically had an identity crisis from age 9 on LOL
14) I am a proud Kentucky girl, and a very happy Florida girl!
15) Singing is my favorite thing to do to entertain myself.
16) Cooking is relaxing to me, and I love it. Thanksgiving Day dinner is like a spa day for me – hours of cooking? Bring it on!!!
17) My kids are both named after 3 family members. Each. Six birds. Two stones. Boom, baby.
18) I met my handsome Love on ChristianMingle. If you’d have told me that’s how it would have happened, I would have laughed at you. But it did. Happiest I’ve ever been about being wrong about something!!
19) Becoming an RN was the biggest accomplishment I’ve ever fought for. Now that it’s over and done, I look back and can’t believe I made it.
20) My faith is the absolute most important thing in my life. How thankful I am for God’s grace!